FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Everyday Metabolic Health was created and formulated by a multidisciplinary group of medical professionals, pharmacists, and natural product industry leaders with the mission to deliver the safest and most effective wellness products to health conscious consumers around the world. Each ingredient in Everyday Metabolic Health is subject to rigorous quality control guidelines and represents the highest quality natural product of its kind.
Everyday Metabolic Health is a new, innovative, and patented blend of LeptiPURE™, Cholesstrinol™ High Potency, and cinnamon bark extract. This novel blend may offer a range of health benefits, including weight loss, blood sugar health, cholesterol health, bone and joint health, immune health, inflammatory health, blood pressure modulation, and enhancing the body’s natural antioxidant mechanisms.
Everyday Metabolic Health combines a powerful blend of science-backed LeptiPURE™, Cholesstrinol™ High Potency, and cinnamon bark extract, to support the healthy maintenance of metabolic markers.
• LeptiPURE™ is a clinically proven combination of gymnema sylvestre extract and tinospora cordifolia extract.
• Cholesstrinol™ High Potency is a clinically proven combination of polymethoxylated flavones (PMF) and palm tocotrienols.
• The cinnamon bark extract comes from the most powerful and safest form of cinnamon cassia.
LeptiPURE™ is a proprietary and clinically-proven combination of gymnema sylvestre extract and tinospora cordifolia extract that supports the healthy maintenance of metabolic markers including blood glucose, cytokine & free radical balance, and healthy cholesterol & triglyceride levels; all while promoting healthy weight control and aiding in blood pressure modulation.
• LeptiPURE™ works to lower the leptin-to-adiponectin ratio in the body. Leptin and adiponectin are hormones involved in controlling hunger urges and fatty acid breakdown, respectively. Leptin acts on receptors in the hypothalamus to produce a feeling of satiety. By optimizing these hormone levels (reducing leptin and increasing adiponectin), LeptiPURE™ promotes healthy weight loss and improved blood lipid levels.
• LeptiPURE™ blocks sugar absorption in the gut thereby contributing to less absorption of these sugars in the body.
• LeptiPURE™ increases glucose utilization by acting on enzymes involved in glucose and lipid metabolism such as phosphorylase, gluconeogenic enzymes, and sorbitol dehydrogenase.
• LeptiPURE™ helps reduce sugar cravings. It creates a “sweet shield” in the mouth to psychologically block the desire for sugary substances.
• LeptiPURE™ supports healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels naturally. Fat digestibility significantly decreases and the excretion of neutral sterols and acid steroids into feces is increased with the nutritional support LeptiPURE™
• LeptiPURE™ delays glucose absorption in the blood, and releases insulin by stimulation of the pathways inside the cells in a self-modulating manner.
• LeptiPURE™ acts on the protein kinase signaling pathways in the presence or absence of calcium, a unique and novel attribute not associated with standard extracts.
Cholesstrinol™ is a proprietary blend of polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) and palm tocotrienols that is supported by a strong platform of clinical evidence demonstrating the conclusive ability to deliver a desirable range of heart health benefits. These attributes may include significantly improving healthy total cholesterol and triglyceride levels, as well as healthy LDL, VLDL, and HDL cholesterol levels, providing powerful antioxidant effects, promoting the body’s natural inflammatory response, and supporting healthy blood pressure and glucose levels. In addition, Cholesstrinol™ helps regulate many of the key biomarkers associated with metabolic syndrome.
The peer-reviewed journal, Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, published the results of several studies that combined polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) and palm tocotrienols. The largest study of the group, a 12-week double-blind, placebo-controlled protocol with 120 subjects, resulted in significant improvements in total cholesterol (-30%), LDL (-27%), and triglycerides (-34%), compared to placebo. In addition, HDL levels increased 4%, resulting in a significant 29% improvement in the LDL:HDL ratio.
Cinnamon bark extract is a compound extracted from the bark of the cinnamomum wilsonii gamble tree and is considered an antioxidant herb due to its ability to help protect cells from oxidative damage. Cinnamon bark also contains a chemical that has been studied for its benefits to lower blood sugar and assists with metabolic health - similar to insulin.